This site requires that javascript be enabled. Please configure your browser in the tools or configuration section.

MSDS
Region
All
Search

Certificate of Analysis
Lot
Search

89308
Lead(II) 2-ethylhexanoate, typically 50% in mineral spirits, Pb 24%

CAS: 16996-40-0 MDL: MFCD00014003  
UN#:UN1993Hazard Class:3Packing Group:III
Alternate Name: 2-Ethylhexanoic acid lead(II) salt

 

Pricing and Availability

Pricing is currently not available for this product.
Please login or select country.


Chemical Properties

Formula: Pb[C4H9CH(C2H5)COO]2  Form: Liquid
Formula weight: 493.61  

Other References

UN#: UN1993
Harmonized Tariff Code:   2915.90

GHS Hazard and Precautionary Statements

Hazard Statements : H301-H332-H360-H304-H373-H226-H400-H410

Toxic if swallowed. Harmful if inhaled. May damage fertility or the unborn child. May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure. Flammable liquid and vapour. Very toxic to aquatic life. Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.

Precautionary Statements : P210-P260-P301+P310-P303+P361+P353-P405-P501A

Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. - No smoking. Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. Store locked up. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.

FlammableToxicHealth HazardDangerous for the environment

Risk & Safety

Risk Phrases: 61-62-10-20/22-33-50/53-65
May cause harm to the unborn child. Possible risk of impaired fertility. Flammable. Harmful by inhalation and if swallowed. Danger of cumulative effects. Very toxic to aquatic organisms, may cause long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment. Harmful: May cause lung damage if swallowed.
Safety Phrases: 53-23-24-45-60-61-62
Avoid exposure - obtain special instructions before use. Avoid contact with skin. In case of accident or if you feel unwell, seek medical advice immediately (show the label where possible). This material and/or its container must be disposed of as hazardous waste. Avoid release to the environment. Refer to special instructions/Safety data sheets If swallowed, do not induce vomiting: seek medical advice immediately & show this container or label.
Toxic Dangerous for the environment
TSCA: Yes