This site requires that javascript be enabled. Please configure your browser in the tools or configuration section.
1,1,1-Trifluoroacetone cyanohydrin, 95% - CAS 335-08-0 - Formula C4H4F3NO


Certificate of Analysis

1,1,1-Trifluoroacetone cyanohydrin, 95%

CAS: 335-08-0 MDL: MFCD00040885  EINECS: 000-000-0
UN#:UN2929Hazard Class:6.1Packing Group:II
Alternate Name: 2-Cyano-1,1,1-trifluoro-2-propanol


Pricing and Availability

Size ($) Price Your Price Quantity Options Availability
Please login or select country.

Chemical Properties

Formula: C4H4F3NO  Density: 1.276
Formula weight: 139.08  Refractive Index: 1.3380
Boiling point: 68-69°/40mm Sensitivity: Moisture Sensitive
Flash point: 60°(140°F) 

Other References

Beilstein: 1758723
UN#: UN2929
Harmonized Tariff Code:   2933.59

GHS Hazard and Precautionary Statements

Hazard Statements : H300-H310-H330-H226-H400-H410

Fatal if swallowed. Fatal in contact with skin. Fatal if inhaled. Flammable liquid and vapour. Very toxic to aquatic life. Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.

Precautionary Statements : P210-P301+P310-P303+P361+P353-P304+P340-P320-P330-P361-P405-P501A

Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. - No smoking. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. IF INHALED: Remove to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. Specific treatment is urgent (see label). Rinse mouth. Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Store locked up. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.

FlammableToxicDangerous for the environment

Risk & Safety

Risk Phrases: 26/27/28-50/53
Very toxic by inhalation, in contact with skin and if swallowed. Very toxic to aquatic organisms, may cause long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment.
Safety Phrases: 27/28-36/37-45-57
Wear suitable protective clothing and gloves. In case of accident or if you feel unwell, seek medical advice immediately (show the label where possible). Use appropriate containment to avoid environmental contamination.
Very Toxic Dangerous for the environment