Gefahrenhinweise (EU): H227-H301-H310-H315-H318-H373
Combustible liquid. Toxic if swallowed. Fatal in contact with skin. Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye damage. May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. IF SWALLOWED: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Store locked up. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.