I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.
Gefahrenhinweise (EU): H301-H331-H373
Toxic if swallowed. Toxic if inhaled. May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
Avoid release to the environment. Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. IF exposed or if you feel unwell: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.