Gefahrenhinweise (EU): H301-H332-H314-H318
Toxic if swallowed. Harmful if inhaled. Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. Causes serious eye damage.
Do not breathe dusts or mists. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Store locked up. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.