Gefahrenhinweise (EU): H301-H315-H318-H335
Toxic if swallowed. Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye damage. May cause respiratory irritation.
Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. Wear protective gloves and eye/face protection. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Store locked up. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.