I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.
Manganese chloride is used as a source of manganese ion in biological research, such as in studies of manganese uptake in rat liver. It has been substituted for magnesium chloride to investigate alterations in activity of the Herpes simplex virus type 1 DNA polymerase. It is also used in industrial applications such as dyeing and disinfecting, the purification of natural gas, and as a drying agent for linseed oil.
Hazard Statements: H302-H318-H373
Harmful if swallowed. Causes serious eye damage. May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
Precautionary Statements: P260-P264b-P270-P280-P301+P312-P305+P351+P338-P310-P314-P330-P501c
Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. Wash face, hands and any exposed skin thoroughly after handling Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. Get medical advice/attention if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth. Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant