I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.
It is used in glitter compositions, fountain compositions, flash powder and vulcanizing rubber. It is employed in the production of ruby-colored glass and in plastics, as a fire retardant, in explosives, matches, and fireworks. It can be used to prepare a series of thioantimonous salts and Schlippe's salt.
Escorcia-García, J.; Becerra, D.; Nair, M. T. S.; Nair, P. K. Heterojunction CdS/Sb2S3 solar cells using antimony sulfide thin films prepared by thermal evaporation. Thin Solid Flims. 2014, 569, 28-34.
Senthil, T. S.; Muthukumarasamy, N.; Kang, M. Study of various Sb2S3 nanostructures synthesized by simple solvothermal and hydrothermal methods. Mat. Charact. 2014, 95, 164-170.
Hazard Statements: H302-H312-H315-H319-H335-H500
Harmful if swallowed. Harmful in contact with skin. Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye irritation. May cause respiratory irritation. May form combustible dust concentrations in air
Precautionary Statements: P261-P264b-P270-P271-P280-P301+P312-P302+P352-P304+P340-P305+P351+P338-P312-P330-P332+P313-P337+P313-P362-P501c
Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. Wash face, hands and any exposed skin thoroughly after handling Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. IF INHALED: Remove to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Rinse mouth. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention. If eye irritation persists: Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse. Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant