I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.
A basic oxidizing flux. Suitable for sulfate, phosphate, and other acidic minerals. Will oxidize traces of reduced species
Hazard Statements: H302-H319
Harmful if swallowed. Causes serious eye irritation.
Precautionary Statements: P264b-P270-P280i-P301+P312-P305+P351+P338-P330-P337+P313-P501c
Wash face, hands and any exposed skin thoroughly after handling Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Wear eye/face protection. IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Rinse mouth. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant