I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.
Catalyst, nitrating agent for aromatic organosilicon compounds, nickel-plating baths, coloring copper black and producing a burnished effect on ironCopper(II) nitrate hemi(pentahydrate) is used for the catalytic oxidative coupling of 2,6-dimethylphenol to produce a polymer which is an important engineering material. Its solutions are used in textiles and polishing agents for other metals. It is commonly used in school laboratories to demonstrate chemical voltaic cell reactions.
Lu, Y.; Chen, J.; Wang, A.; Bao, N.; Feng, J.; Wang, W.; Shao, L. Facile synthesis of oxygen and sulfur co-doped graphitic carbon nitride fluorescent quantum dots and their application for mercury(II) detection and bioimaging. J. Mater. Chem. C 2015, 3 (1), 73-78.
Dichiara, A. B.; Webber, M. R.; Gorman, W. R.; Rogers, R. E. Removal of Copper Ions from Aqueous Solutions via Adsorption on Carbon Nanocomposites. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 2015, 7 (28), 15674-15680.
Hazard Statements: H302-H314-H335-H350
Harmful if swallowed. Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. May cause respiratory irritation. May cause cancer.
Precautionary Statements: P210-P220-P221-P260-P264b-P270-P271-P280-P283-P301+P330+P331-P304+P340-P305+P351+P338-P306+P360-P310-P353-P363-P370+P378q-P371+P380+P375-P501c
Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. - No smoking. Keep/Store away from clothing/combustible materials. Take any precaution to avoid mixing with combustibles. Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. Wash face, hands and any exposed skin thoroughly after handling Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. Wear fire/flame resistant/retardant clothing. IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. IF INHALED: Remove to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. IF ON CLOTHING: Rinse immediately contaminated clothing and skin with plenty of water before removing clothes. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. Rinse skin with water/shower. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse. In case of fire: Use CO2, dry chemical, or foam In case of major fire and large quantities: Evacuate area. Fight fire remotely due to the risk of explosion. Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant