I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.
As an oxidizer in dye industry, in manufacturing of mother-of-pearl, as mordant in printing textile, as sensitizer in photographyEmployed in industrial applications such as heat stabilization in nylon and polyesters, coatings of photothermographic paper, gold cyanidation and pyrotechnics. Finds
Deschenes, G.; Lastra, R.; Brown, J. R.; Jina, S.; May, O.; Ghali, E. Effect of lead nitrate on cyanidation of gold ores: progress on the study of the mechanisms. Miner. Eng. 2000, 13 (12), 1263-1279.
Sayiner, B. Influence of Lead Nitrate on Cyanide Leaching of Gold and Silver from Turkish Gold Ores. Physicochem. Probl. Miner. Process. 2014, 50 (2), 507-514.
Hazard Statements: H272-H302-H318-H332-H336-H350-H360Df-H373
May intensify fire; oxidizer. Harmful if swallowed. Causes serious eye damage. Harmful if inhaled. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. May cause cancer. May damage the unborn child. Suspected of damaging fertility. May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
Precautionary Statements: P201-P202-P210-P220-P221-P260-P264b-P270-P271-P281-P301+P312-P304+P340-P305+P351+P338-P308+P313-P310-P330-P370+P378q-P501c
Obtain special instructions before use. Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood. Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. - No smoking. Keep/Store away from clothing/combustible materials. Take any precaution to avoid mixing with combustibles. Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. Wash face, hands and any exposed skin thoroughly after handling Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Use personal protective equipment as required. IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. IF INHALED: Remove to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/attention. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. Rinse mouth. In case of fire: Use CO2, dry chemical, or foam Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant