I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.
In semiconductors, as catalyst in Kjeldahl digestion.Copper(II) selenide is involved in the preparation of nanocrystals, which shows significant photothermal heating with a photothermal transduction efficiency, thereby it is used for photothermal therapy applications. It is used as a semiconductor and ideal solar control coating as well as finds application in solar cell technology.
Lesnyak, V.; Brescia, R.; Messina, G. C.; Manna, L. Cu Vacancies Boost Cation Exchange Reactions in Copper Selenide Nanocrystals. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2015, 137 (29), 9315-9323.
Moysiadou, A.; Koutsikou, R.; Bouroushian, M. Pulse electrodeposition of copper selenides from acidic aqueous baths. Mater. Lett. 2015, 139, 112-115.
Hazard Statements: H301-H331-H373
Toxic if swallowed. Toxic if inhaled. May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
Precautionary Statements: P260-P264b-P270-P271-P301+P310-P304+P340-P311-P314-P330-P501c
Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. Wash face, hands and any exposed skin thoroughly after handling Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. IF INHALED: Remove to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. Get medical advice/attention if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth. Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant