I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.
Ethanol, anhydrous, denatured is used in spectrophotometry and environmental testing.
Hu, Y.; He, L.; Han, X.; Wang, M.; Yin, Y. Magnetically responsive photonic films with high tunability and stability. Nano Res. 2015, 8 (2), 611-620.
Vahabzadeh, S.; Roy, M.; Bandyopadhyay, A.; Bose, S. Phase stability and biological property evaluation of plasma sprayed hydroxyapatite coatings for orthopedic and dental applications. Acta Biomater. 2015, 17, 47-55.
Hazard Statements: H225-H302-H319-H332-H336-H371
Highly flammable liquid and vapour. Harmful if swallowed. Causes serious eye irritation. Harmful if inhaled. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. May cause damage to organs.
Precautionary Statements: P210-P233-P235-P240-P241-P242-P243-P260-P264b-P270-P271-P280-P301+P312-P303+P361+P353-P304+P340-P305+P351+P338-P309+P311-P312-P330-P337+P313-P370+P378q-P501c
Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. - No smoking. Keep container tightly closed. Keep cool. Ground/bond container and receiving equipment. Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/ equipment. Use only non-sparking tools. Take precautionary measures against static discharge. Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. Wash face, hands and any exposed skin thoroughly after handling Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. IF INHALED: Remove to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. IF exposed or if you feel unwell: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. Rinse mouth. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. In case of fire: Use CO2, dry chemical, or foam Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant