I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.
Methyl alcohol-d4 is the labeled analog of methyl alcohol, a common laboratory solvent. It is a common solvent used in NMR spectroscopy.
Wen, M.; Zhou, B.; Fang, H.; Wu, Q.; Chen, S. Novel-Phase Structural High-Efficiency Anode Catalyst for MethanolFuelCells:α(NiCu)3PdNanoalloy. Phys. Chem. C. 2014, 118 (46), 26713-26720.
Mentz, M.; Modro, A. M.; Modro, T.A. Solvation and metal ion effects on structure and reactivity of phosphoryl compounds. Part 4. Dealkylation of phosphate esters by thiophenoxide ion in methanol. Cana. J. Chem. 1994, 72 (9), 1933-1936.
Hazard Statements: H225-H301+H311+H331-H370
Highly flammable liquid and vapour. Toxic if swallowed. Toxic in contact with skin. Toxic if inhaled. Causes damage to organs.
Precautionary Statements: P210-P233-P235-P240-P241-P242-P243-P260-P264b-P270-P271-P280-P301+P310-P303+P361+P353-P304+P340-P307+P311-P311-P312-P330-P363-P370+P378q-P501c
Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. - No smoking. Keep container tightly closed. Keep cool. Ground/bond container and receiving equipment. Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/ equipment. Use only non-sparking tools. Take precautionary measures against static discharge. Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. Wash face, hands and any exposed skin thoroughly after handling Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. IF INHALED: Remove to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. IF exposed: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse. In case of fire: Use CO2, dry chemical, or foam Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant