I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.
Denatured ethanol is acting as a solvent to remove the paint and ink stain on curtains, dress and upholstery. It is utilized as fuel in camping and primus stoves. It is likewise employed to clean the windows, manufacturing nail-polish and to test pectin levels in jam and jelly making.
Freitas, J. G.; Barker, J. F. Denatured ethanol release into gasoline residuals, Part 1: Source behaviour. J. Contam. Hydrol. 2013, 148, 67-78.
Spalding, R. F.; Toso, M. A.; Exner, M. E.; Hattan, G.; Higgins, T. M.; Sekely, A. C.; Jensen, S. D. Long-term groundwater monitoring results at large, sudden denatured ethanol releases. Ground Water Monit. Remediat. 2011, 31 (3), 69-81.
Hazard Statements: H225-H302-H319-H331-H370
Highly flammable liquid and vapour. Harmful if swallowed. Causes serious eye irritation. Toxic if inhaled. Causes damage to organs.
Precautionary Statements: P210-P233-P235-P240-P241-P242-P243-P260-P264b-P270-P271-P280-P301+P312-P303+P361+P353-P304+P340-P305+P351+P338-P307+P311-P311-P330-P370+P378q-P501c
Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. - No smoking. Keep container tightly closed. Keep cool. Ground/bond container and receiving equipment. Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/ equipment. Use only non-sparking tools. Take precautionary measures against static discharge. Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. Wash face, hands and any exposed skin thoroughly after handling Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. IF INHALED: Remove to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. IF exposed: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. Rinse mouth. In case of fire: Use CO2, dry chemical, or foam Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant