I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.
Nickel 2-methoxyethoxide solution of gadolinium methoxy ethoxide was used for spin-coating and dip-coating.
Hazard Statements: H226-H302+H312+H332-H317-H350-H360FD-H370-H373
Flammable liquid and vapour. Harmful if swallowed. Harmful in contact with skin. Harmful if inhaled. May cause an allergic skin reaction. May cause cancer. May damage fertility. Suspected of damaging the unborn child. May damage fertility. May damage the unborn child. Causes damage to organs. May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
Precautionary Statements: P201-P202-P210-P233-P240-P241-P242-P243-P260-P264b-P270-P271-P272-P280g-P281-P301+P312-P303+P361+P353-P304+P340-P307+P311-P312-P330-P333+P313-P363-P370+P378q-P501c
Obtain special instructions before use. Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood. Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. - No smoking. Keep container tightly closed. Ground/bond container and receiving equipment. Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/ equipment. Use only non-sparking tools. Take precautionary measures against static discharge. Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. Wash face, hands and any exposed skin thoroughly after handling Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace. Wear protective gloves. Use personal protective equipment as required. IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. IF INHALED: Remove to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. IF exposed: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. Rinse mouth. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse. In case of fire: Use CO2, dry chemical, or foam Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant