I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.
Cobalt(II) oxide is widely used in the ceramic industry. It is an additive to create blue-colored glazes and enamels. It finds application in the manufacture of magnetic and electronic component materials.
Radori, M. Role of Spin States in Nitric Oxide Binding to Cobalt(II) and Manganese(II) Porphyrins. Is Tighter Binding Always Stronger?. Inorg. Chem. 2015, 54 (12), 5634-5645.
Wang, H.; Mso, N.; Shi, J.; Wang, Q.; Yu, W.; Wang, X. Cobalt Oxide-Carbon Nanosheet Nanoarchitecture as an Anode for High-Performance Lithium-Ion Battery. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 2015, 7 (4), 2882-2890.
Hazard Statements: H301-H317-H330-H334-H350
Toxic if swallowed. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Fatal if inhaled. May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled. May cause cancer.
Precautionary Statements: P201-P202-P260-P264b-P270-P271-P272-P280g-P281-P284-P285-P301+P310-P302+P352-P304+P340-P308+P313-P310-P330-P333+P313-P363-P501c
Obtain special instructions before use. Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood. Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. Wash face, hands and any exposed skin thoroughly after handling Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace. Wear protective gloves. Use personal protective equipment as required. Wear respiratory protection. In case of inadequate ventilation wear respiratory protection. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. IF INHALED: Remove to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/attention. Rinse mouth. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant