I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.
Harmful if swallowed.
Wash thoroughly after handling. Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.