I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.
Tin(IV) isopropoxide is used as a precursor for the preparation of tin oxide nanoparticles, thin films, indium tin oxide (ITO) films , which shows desired electrochemical and conducting properties. Doped tin oxide nanoparticles and thin films find application as gas sensors.
Tang, L.; Lee, Y. R.; Kim, J.; Shim, J. J. Photocatalytic activity of reduced graphene oxide/SnO2 nanocomposites prepared in ionic liquid. Synth. Met. 2015, 201, 54-60.
Shim, J. J. Ultrasmall SnO2 nanoparticle-intercalated graphene@ polyaniline composites as an active electrode material for supercapacitors in different electrolytes. Synth. Met. 2015, 207, 110-115.
Hazard Statements: H225-H314-H335-H336
Highly flammable liquid and vapour. Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. May cause respiratory irritation. May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
Precautionary Statements: P210-P233-P235-P240-P241-P242-P243-P260-P264b-P271-P280-P301+P330+P331-P303+P361+P353-P304+P340-P305+P351+P338-P310-P363-P370+P378q-P501c
Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. - No smoking. Keep container tightly closed. Keep cool. Ground/bond container and receiving equipment. Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/ equipment. Use only non-sparking tools. Take precautionary measures against static discharge. Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. Wash face, hands and any exposed skin thoroughly after handling Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. IF INHALED: Remove to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse. In case of fire: Use CO2, dry chemical, or foam Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant