I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.
Hazard Statements: H226-H260-H302-H304-H315-H318-H335-H350
Flammable liquid and vapour. In contact with water releases flammable gases which may ignite spontaneously. Harmful if swallowed. May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye damage. May cause respiratory irritation. May cause cancer.
Precautionary Statements: P201-P202-P210-P223-P231+P232-P233-P235-P240-P241-P242-P243-P261-P264b-P270-P271-P281-P301+P310-P303+P361+P353-P304+P340-P305+P351+P338-P308+P313-P310-P330-P331-P332+P313-P335
Obtain special instructions before use. Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood. Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. - No smoking. Keep away from any possible contact with water, because of violent reaction and possible flash fire. Handle under inert gas. Protect from moisture. Keep container tightly closed. Keep cool. Ground/bond container and receiving equipment. Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/ equipment. Use only non-sparking tools. Take precautionary measures against static discharge. Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. Wash face, hands and any exposed skin thoroughly after handling Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Use personal protective equipment as required. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. IF INHALED: Remove to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/attention. Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. If skin irritation occurs: Brush off loose particles from skin.