I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.
Trimethyltin chloride is used as a heat stabilizer in the manufacture of vinyl window blinds. It is also used as a stabilizer for plastics and as additive to paint, as antifouling agent. It also serves as a byproduct of methyltin manufacture. Further, it is used as a precursor to vinyltrimethylstannane and in polyvinyl chloride stabilization.
Hassan, A. I.; Ghoneim, M. A. M.; Ibrahim, R. Y. M. Therapeutic role of glucogalactan polysaccharide extracted from Agaricus bisporus on trimethyltin chloride induced neuropathy in rats. Afr. J. Biotechnol. 2015, 14 (24), 2052-2065.
Wang, J. L.; Chang, Z. F.; Song, X. X.; Liu, K. K.; Jing, L. M. Rational design of diketopyrrolopyrrole-based oligomers with deep HOMO level and tunable liquid crystal behavior by modulating the sequence and strength of the donor moiety. J. Mater. Chem. C 2015, 3 (38), 9849-9858.
Hazard Statements: H300+H310+H330-H335-H336-H373
Fatal if swallowed. Fatal in contact with skin. Fatal if inhaled. May cause respiratory irritation. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
Precautionary Statements: P260-P262-P264b-P270-P271-P280-P284-P301+P310-P302+P350-P304+P340-P310-P312-P314-P330-P361-P363-P501c
Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing. Wash face, hands and any exposed skin thoroughly after handling Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. Wear respiratory protection. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. IF ON SKIN: Gently wash with plenty of soap and water. IF INHALED: Remove to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. Get medical advice/attention if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth. Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant