I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.
For reducing organic nitro compounds, in the manufacture of sulfur dyes, in ore flotation, and in the preparation of metal sulfide finishes.It is involved in the production of cross-linking agents such as bis(triethoxysilylpropyl)tetrasulfide. It acts as a precursor for certain specialty polymers and intermediates in prototypes of the sodium-sulfur battery.
Gore, A. H.; Kale, M. B.; Anbhule, P. V.; Patil, S. R.; Kolekar, G. B. A novel FRET probe for selective and sensitive determination of vitamin B 12 by functionalized CdS QDs in aqueous media: applications to pharmaceutical and biomedical analysis. RSC Adv. 2014, 4 (2), 683-692.
Ma, Y.; Xu, Q.; Zong, X.; Wang, D.; Wu, G.; Wang, X.; Li, C. Photocatalytic H 2 production on Pt/TiO 2-SO 4 2- with tuned surface-phase structures: enhancing activity and reducing CO formation. Energy Environ. Sci. 2012, 5 (4), 6345-6351.
Hazard Statements: H228-H252-H302-H311-H314-H335
Flammable solid. Self-heating in large quantities; may catch fire. Harmful if swallowed. Toxic in contact with skin. Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. May cause respiratory irritation.
Precautionary Statements: P210-P235+P410-P240-P241-P260-P264b-P270-P271-P280-P303+P361+P353-P304+P340-P305+P351+P338-P310-P330-P331-P363-P370+P378q-P501c
Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. - No smoking. Keep cool. Protect from sunlight. Ground/bond container and receiving equipment. Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/ equipment. Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. Wash face, hands and any exposed skin thoroughly after handling Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. IF INHALED: Remove to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse. In case of fire: Use CO2, dry chemical, or foam Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant