I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.
Borane-dimethylamine complex is used in a nickel-catalyzed reduction of electron-deficient aryl tosylates. It also serves as a reducing agent in electrolytic deposition of metals, alloys, semiconductors and insulators.
Duman, S.; Masjedi, M.; Özkar, S. Highly active and long lived homogeneous catalyst for the dehydrogenation of dimethylamine borane starting with ruthenium(III) acetylacetonate and oleylamine precatalyst. J. Mol. Catal. A: Chem. 2016, 411, 9-18.
Barın, E. Ü.; Masjedi, M.; Özkar, S. A New Homogeneous Catalyst for the Dehydrogenation of Dimethylamine Borane Starting with Ruthenium(III) Acetylacetonate. Materials 2015, 8 (6), 3155-3167.
Hazard Statements: H228-H301+H311-H315-H319-H332-H335
Flammable solid. Toxic if swallowed. Toxic in contact with skin. Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye irritation. Harmful if inhaled. May cause respiratory irritation.
Precautionary Statements: P210-P240-P241-P264b-P270-P271-P280-P301+P310-P302+P352-P304+P340-P305+P351+P338-P312-P330-P332+P313-P361-P363-P370+P378q-P501c
Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. - No smoking. Ground/bond container and receiving equipment. Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/ equipment. Wash face, hands and any exposed skin thoroughly after handling Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. IF INHALED: Remove to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse. In case of fire: Use CO2, dry chemical, or foam Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant