I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.
Hazard Statements: H272-H302-H332
May intensify fire; oxidizer. Harmful if swallowed. Harmful if inhaled.
Precautionary Statements: P210-P220-P221-P261-P264b-P270-P271-P280-P301+P312-P304+P340-P312-P330-P370+P378q-P501c
Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. - No smoking. Keep/Store away from clothing/combustible materials. Take any precaution to avoid mixing with combustibles. Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. Wash face, hands and any exposed skin thoroughly after handling Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. IF INHALED: Remove to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. Rinse mouth. In case of fire: Use CO2, dry chemical, or foam Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant