I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.
Used as a flavoring agent in cheese and chocolate. Used as a perfuming agent in cosmetic industry.
Bo Sahlberg.; Maria Gunnbjörnsdottir.; Argo Soon.; Rain Jogi.; Thorarinn Gislason.; Gunilla Wieslander.; Christer Janson.; Dan Norback. Airborne molds and bacteria, microbial volatile organic compounds (MVOC), plasticizers and formaldehyde in dwellings in three North European cities in relation to sick building syndrome (SBS).Sci Total Environ.2013,444433-440.
Viviana Polizzi.; An Adams.; Sarah De Saeger.; Carlos Van Peteghem.; Antonio Moretti.; Norbert De Kimpe.; Viviana Polizzi.; An Adams.; Sarah De Saeger.; Carlos Van Peteghem.; Antonio Moretti.; Norbert De Kimpe. Influence of various growth parameters on fungal growth and volatile metabolite production by indoor molds.Sci Total Environ.2012,414 277-286.
Hazard Statements: H227-H302-H315-H319-H332
Combustible liquid. Harmful if swallowed. Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye irritation. Harmful if inhaled.
Precautionary Statements: P210-P233-P240-P243-P261-P264b-P270-P271-P280-P301+P312-P302+P352-P304+P340-P305+P351+P338-P312-P330-P332+P313-P337+P313-P362-P374-P501c
Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. - No smoking. Keep container tightly closed. Ground/bond container and receiving equipment. Take precautionary measures against static discharge. Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. Wash face, hands and any exposed skin thoroughly after handling Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. IF INHALED: Remove to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Rinse mouth. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention. If eye irritation persists: Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse. Fight fire with normal precautions from a reasonable distance. Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant