I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.
Aniline hydrochloride was used in the preparation of polyaniline coated poly(styrene-co-styrene sulfonate) nanoparticles. It was used to study the induction of Nei-like DNA glycosylases (NEIL1/2)-mediated base excision repair(BER) in rat spleen and 8-oxoguanine glycosylase 1-mediated BER due to aniline exposure. It is used in printing inks, clothing marking inks, paints and paint removers. It is also used as a stove polisher and shoe polisher, as well as in the synthesis of dyes, crayons and antioxidants.
M.Khan Firoze; Bhupendra S.Kaphalia; Paul J.Boor; G.A.S.Ansari. Subchronic toxicity of aniline hydrochloride in rats. Archives of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology. 1993, 24, (3),368-374
A. Barnes; A.Despotakis; P.V.Wright; T.C.P.Wong; B.Chambers; A.P.Anderson. Control of conductivity at microwave frequencies in a poly(aniline hydrochloride)-silver-polymer electrolyte composite material. Electronics Letters. 1996, 32, (4),358-359
A convenient method has been described for generating aryl isocyanates from aniline hydrochlorides and oxalyl chloride, via thermolysis of the intermediate oxamic chloride: Tetrahedron Lett., 45, 4769 (2004).
Hazard Statements: H301-H311-H317-H318-H331-H341-H351-H372
Toxic if swallowed. Toxic in contact with skin. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Causes serious eye damage. Toxic if inhaled. Suspected of causing genetic defects. Suspected of causing cancer. Causes damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
Precautionary Statements: P201-P202-P260-P264b-P270-P271-P272-P280g-P281-P301+P310-P302+P352-P304+P340-P305+P351+P338-P308+P313-P310-P311-P312-P330-P333+P313-P361-P363-P501c
Obtain special instructions before use. Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood. Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. Wash face, hands and any exposed skin thoroughly after handling Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace. Wear protective gloves. Use personal protective equipment as required. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. IF INHALED: Remove to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/attention. Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant