I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.
Chlorotrimethylsilane is used to silanize laboratory glassware, which makes the surfaces more lipophilic. It is used in the production of trimethylsilyl halides, pseudohalides and various organic silicon compounds. It is also used to produce hexamethyldisilane by reduction.
Feng, S.; Gu, Z.; Tang, Y.; Liu, H.; Jiang, G. An efficient and green synthetic route to losartan. J. Chem. Res. 2015, 39 (8), 433-494.
Horak, T.; Sterba, K.; Olsovska, J. Quantitative determination of fluorine in spent grain and brewery yeast. J. Inst. Brew. 2015, 121 (2), 193-196.
Hazard Statements: H225-H301-H312-H314-H332
Highly flammable liquid and vapour. Toxic if swallowed. Harmful in contact with skin. Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. Harmful if inhaled.
Precautionary Statements: P210-P233-P235-P240-P241-P242-P243-P260-P264b-P270-P271-P280-P284-P303+P361+P353-P304+P340-P305+P351+P338-P310-P330-P331-P363-P370+P378q-P501c
Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. - No smoking. Keep container tightly closed. Keep cool. Ground/bond container and receiving equipment. Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/ equipment. Use only non-sparking tools. Take precautionary measures against static discharge. Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. Wash face, hands and any exposed skin thoroughly after handling Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. Wear respiratory protection. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. IF INHALED: Remove to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse. In case of fire: Use CO2, dry chemical, or foam Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant