I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.
m-Toluidine is used in the manufacture of organic chemicals. It is also used in manufacture of various dyes and pigments, photo chemicals, pharmaceutical intermediates.antioxidants, curing agent, accelerator for polymer and rubber industry.
Xin-Gui Lia; Mei-Rong Huanga; Lin-Xia Wanga; Mei-Fang Zhub; Angelika Mennerc; Juergen Springer. Synthesis and characterization of pyrrole and m-toluidine copolymers. Synthetic Metals. 2001, 123(3), 435-441.
Maria Cutroni; Andrea Mandanici; Anna Spanoudaki; and Rolf Pelster. The α-relaxation process in simple glass forming liquid m-toluidine. I. The temperature dependence of the dielectric response. J. Chem. Phys. 2001, 1147118 .
Hazard Statements: H227-H301-H311-H331-H373
Combustible liquid. Toxic if swallowed. Toxic in contact with skin. Toxic if inhaled. May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
Precautionary Statements: P210-P233-P240-P243-P261-P262-P264b-P270-P271-P280-P301+P310-P302+P352-P304+P340-P311-P312-P314-P330-P362-P374-P501c
Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. - No smoking. Keep container tightly closed. Ground/bond container and receiving equipment. Take precautionary measures against static discharge. Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing. Wash face, hands and any exposed skin thoroughly after handling Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. IF INHALED: Remove to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. Get medical advice/attention if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth. Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse. Fight fire with normal precautions from a reasonable distance. Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant