I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.
Nickel ammonium sulfate hexahydrate is used as a nickel electrolyte for electroplating and as an analytical reagent. It is also used as a soil fertilizer.
Meena, K.; Muthu, K.; Rajasekar, M.; Bhagavannarayana, G.; Meenakshisundaram, S. P.; Mojumdar, S. C. Urea/thiourea induced crystal growth of ammonium nickel sulfate hexahydrate and characterization studies. J. Therm. Anal. Calorim. 2015, 119 (2), 963-968.
Singh, S.; Patel, A.; Prakashan, P. One pot oxidative esterification of aldehyde over recyclable cesium salt of nickel substituted phosphotungstate. Appl. Catal., A 2015, 505, 131-140.
Hazard Statements: H302-H317-H332-H334-H341-H350i-H360D-H372
Harmful if swallowed. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Harmful if inhaled. May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled. Suspected of causing genetic defects. May cause cancer by inhalation. May damage the unborn child. Causes damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
Precautionary Statements: P201-P202-P260-P264b-P270-P271-P272-P280g-P281-P285-P301+P312-P302+P352-P304+P340-P308+P313-P330-P333+P313-P342+P311-P363-P501c
Obtain special instructions before use. Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood. Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. Wash face, hands and any exposed skin thoroughly after handling Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace. Wear protective gloves. Use personal protective equipment as required. In case of inadequate ventilation wear respiratory protection. IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. IF INHALED: Remove to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/attention. Rinse mouth. If skin irritation or rash occurs: If experiencing respiratory symptoms: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant