I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.
2,4,4-Trimethyl-2-pentene was used to study the kinetics of liquid-phase hydrogenation of isooctenes on Pd/γ-Al2O3 catalyst in semibatch reactor. It was used in the analysis of butene oligomerate produced over solid and liquid phosphoric acid by GC-MS techniques.
Richard R. Schrock. Multiple metal-carbon bonds. 5. The reaction of niobium and tantalum neopentylidene complexes with the carbonyl function. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 1976, 98 (17),5399-5400 .
Juha-Pekka Pokki.; Karel ?ehák .; Younghun Kim.; Jaroslav Matouš.; Juhani Aittamaa. Vapor-Liquid Equilibrium Data at 343 K and Excess Molar Enthalpy Data at 298 K for the Binary Systems of Ethanol + 2,4,4-Trimethyl-1-pentene and 2-Propanol + 2,4,4-Trimethyl-1-pentene.J. Chem. Eng. Data. 2003, 48 (1),75-80 .
Hazard Statements: H225-H304-H315-H319-H335
Highly flammable liquid and vapour. May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye irritation. May cause respiratory irritation.
Precautionary Statements: P210-P233-P235-P240-P241-P242-P243-P261-P264b-P271-P280-P301+P310-P303+P361+P353-P304+P340-P305+P351+P338-P312-P331-P332+P313-P363-P370+P378q-P501c
Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. - No smoking. Keep container tightly closed. Keep cool. Ground/bond container and receiving equipment. Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/ equipment. Use only non-sparking tools. Take precautionary measures against static discharge. Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. Wash face, hands and any exposed skin thoroughly after handling Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. IF INHALED: Remove to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. Do NOT induce vomiting. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse. In case of fire: Use CO2, dry chemical, or foam Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant