Hazard Statements: H227-H302-H311-H315-H319-H332-H373
Combustible liquid. Harmful if swallowed. Toxic in contact with skin. Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye irritation. Harmful if inhaled. May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
Precautionary Statements: P210-P260-P264b-P270-P271-P280-P301+P312-P302+P352-P304+P340-P305+P351+P338-P312-P314-P330-P332+P313-P337+P313-P361-P363-P370+P378q-P501c
Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. - No smoking. Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. Wash face, hands and any exposed skin thoroughly after handling Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. IF INHALED: Remove to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Get medical advice/attention if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention. If eye irritation persists: Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse. In case of fire: Use CO2, dry chemical, or foam Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant