I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.
Hazard Statements: H225-H290-H302-H314-H318
Highly flammable liquid and vapour. May be corrosive to metals. Harmful if swallowed. Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. Causes serious eye damage.
Precautionary Statements: P210-P233-P234-P240-P241-P242-P243-P260-P264b-P270-P280-P301+P312-P303+P361+P353-P304+P340-P305+P351+P338-P310-P330-P331-P363-P372-P374-P380-P501c
Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. - No smoking. Keep container tightly closed. Keep only in original container. Ground/bond container and receiving equipment. Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/ equipment. Use only non-sparking tools. Take precautionary measures against static discharge. Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. Wash face, hands and any exposed skin thoroughly after handling Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. IF INHALED: Remove to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Explosion risk in case of fire. Fight fire with normal precautions from a reasonable distance. Evacuate area. Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant