I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.
Hazard Statements: H302-H317
Harmful if swallowed. May cause an allergic skin reaction.
Precautionary Statements: P261-P264b-P270-P272-P280g-P301+P312-P302+P352-P330-P333+P313-P363-P501c
Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. Wash face, hands and any exposed skin thoroughly after handling Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace. Wear protective gloves. IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. Rinse mouth. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant