I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.
Hazard Statements: H227-H301-H319
Combustible liquid. Toxic if swallowed. Causes serious eye irritation.
Precautionary Statements: P210-P264b-P270-P280-P301+P310-P305+P351+P338-P330-P337+P313-P370+P378q-P501c
Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. - No smoking. Wash face, hands and any exposed skin thoroughly after handling Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Rinse mouth. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. In case of fire: Use CO2, dry chemical, or foam Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant