Hazard Statements: H225-H250-H252-H260-H314-H318-H361-H336-H373-H304
Highly flammable liquid and vapour. Catches fire spontaneously if exposed to air. Self-heating in large quantities; may catch fire. In contact with water releases flammable gases which may ignite spontaneously. Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. Causes serious eye damage. Suspected of damaging fertility or the unborn child. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure. May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
Precautionary Statements: P223-P301+P310a-P303+P361+P353-P305+P351+P338-P405-P422a-P501a
Keep away from any possible contact with water, because of violent reaction and possible flash fire. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Store locked up. Store contents under inert gas. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.