I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.
Okadaic Acid, Potassium Salt has been used as a response modifier in the study of large granular lymphocyte and T-cell biochemistry. In addition to inhibitive activities it is a tumor promoter and has been used to study nitric oxide metabolism, apoptosis, cell cycle and calcium signaling. It is also used as a PP1/PP2A/PP2B/PP2C inhibitor, used to study tumor promotion/NO metabolism/apoptosis
CA Marquette.; PR Coulet.; LJ Blum. Semi-automated membrane based chemiluminescent immunosensor for flow injection analysis of okadaic acid in mussels. Analytica Chimica Acta. 1999, 398, (2-3), 173-182.
Hazard Statements: H301-H311-H315-H319-H330
Toxic if swallowed. Toxic in contact with skin. Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye irritation. Fatal if inhaled.
Precautionary Statements: P260-P264b-P270-P271-P280-P284-P301+P310-P302+P352-P304+P340-P305+P351+P338-P310-P312-P330-P332+P313-P337+P313-P361-P363-P501c
Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. Wash face, hands and any exposed skin thoroughly after handling Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. Wear respiratory protection. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. IF INHALED: Remove to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention. If eye irritation persists: Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant