I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.
May cause an allergic skin reaction.
Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. Wear protective gloves. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Specific treatment (see label). If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.