J'accepte. Notre site sauvegarde des traceurs textes (cookies) sur votre appareil afin de vous garantir de meilleurs contenus et à des fins de collectes statistiques.Vous pouvez désactiver l'usage des cookies en changeant les paramètres de votre navigateur. En poursuivant votre navigation sur notre site sans changer vos paramètres de navigateur vous nous accordez la permission de conserver des informations sur votre appareil.
Aniline is used as a solvent. It has been used as an antiknock compound for gasolines. It has a major application in the preparation of polyurethane which is used in making plastic, building thermal foam insulations and in refrigerators. It is widely used in the preparation of methylene dianiline and related compounds by reacting with formaldehyde. It combines with nitric acid and is utilized as rocket fuel for small missiles and jet assisted take-off. It acts as an additive to rubber and its derivatives such as phenylenediamines and diphenylamine are used as antioxidants. It finds application in dyes and pigments in agricultural and polymer industries. It is employed at a smaller scale in the production of the intrinsically conducting polymer polyaniline.
Qadir, M. I.; Scholten, J. D.; Dupont, J. Ionic liquid effect: selective aniline oxidative coupling to azoxybenzene by TiO2. Catal. Sci. Technol. 2015, 5 (3), 1459-1462.
Fu, L.; Cai, W.; Wang, A.; Zheng, Y. Photocatalytic hydrogenation of nitrobenzene to aniline over tungsten oxide-silver nanowires. Mater. Lett. 2015, 142, 201-203.
Mentions de danger (UE): H227-H301-H311-H331-H318-H317-H341-H351-H372
Combustible liquid. Toxic if swallowed. Toxic in contact with skin. Toxic if inhaled. Causes serious eye damage. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Suspected of causing genetic defects. Suspected of causing cancer. Causes damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
Mentions de prudence: P210u-P260-P301+P310a-P305+P351+P338-P405-P501a
Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. - No smoking. Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Store locked up. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.